Get on Noah’s Ark is an easy game for your Vacation Bible School, church camp, or youth group. All you need is some laundry baskets and stuffed animals. Even your youngest VBS students will enjoy this game. Use more animals for older students.
Players try to help their animals get on Noah’s Ark (a laundry basket). This game is appropriate for about 8 years old and up. It can be played indoors or outside.
Get on Noah’s Ark Game
- laundry baskets (one for each pair)
- stuffed animals (about 3 for each pair of younger students, up to 10 for older students or high school youth ministry)
- Divide the students into pairs.
- Give one member of each pair a laundry basket.
- Give the other member of each pair the stuffed animals.
- Have the member with the animals stand with his back to the member with the basket, about 10 feet away.
- The member with the animals tosses an animal over his head towards the one with the basket. Since he has his back to him, he really can’t aim too well.
- The one with the basket tries to catch the stuffed animal.
- Continue with the other animals, retrieving ones which didn’t make it in the basket as necessary.
- The team which catches all of their animals first wins.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?