Most people working with youth are familiar with Balloon Stomp. This is a glow in the dark twist on the game. It would go well with a GLOW (God Lights Our Way) theme or just any evening activity.
- glow sticks
- Crack a glow stick and place it in the balloon.
- Blow up the balloon.
- Cut a piece of string about 2 feet in length.
- Tie the balloons to the youth’s ankles.
- Turn out the lights!!!
- The try to pop each other’s balloons by stepping on them.
- Last one with an unpopped balloon wins.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?