Medusa is an icebreaker or warm up game for a group of about 8 or more teenagers. It is based on the Greek legend of Medusa. Looking at her caused people to turn to stone.
How to Play Medusa
- Everyone stands in a circle with their arms around each other’s shoulders – huddle style.
- Everyone looks directly downward at their shoes.
- On the count of three, everyone looks at another player.
- If two players are looking at each other, they fall down as if made of stone. Extra style points if they make it dramatic. ?
- The play continues until there are only one or two players left.