This is a train themed game. It is an active, running game and requires not equipment. Use it as a bonus activity for Rocky Railway VBS or to have some fun at a youth ministry meeting.
- Divide your group into teams of about 4 players each. The teams should join together by placing their hands on the shoulders or hips of the person in front of them. These are the trains.
- Have a few people who are not members of a team. These are the cabooses.
- The trains run around together. The cabooses try to join a train by placing their hands on the hips of the last person in the train. If a caboose joins a train, then the first person in that train disconnects and becomes a caboose.
- There are no winners or losers in this game. It is just for fun.
- Remind everyone about safety. The front of the train should not run or turn so fast that the back can’t keep up.
- If trains are not staying connected and it gets to be a problem, you can sideline them for a minute or two.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?