Toothpick Sculptures, Buildings, Models, or Constructions
- modeling clay
- model magic
- play dough
- miniature marshmallows
- soft nuts if there are no allergies
- apple cut into small cubes
- small pretzel sticks
- cheese cubes
- thick frosting dyed different colors
- royal icing
- Give the youth a general theme for what they should create which is related to the meeting theme or just make a generic structure.
- Give them a set amount of time to work on their construction, such as 10 minutes.
- At the end of their time, let them show their sculpture and describe it.
- If appropriate, they can eat leftover construction materials, except for the toothpicks of course! 🙂