Bail the Ship is a fun large group game. It pits two groups against each other and burns off a lot of energy. I have seen it played at Vacation Bible School and at camp. It’s always a lot of fun.
It can be used with an ocean or adventured themed VBS or camp. Or just change the name to fit your theme. 🙂
How to Play Bail the Ship (Large Group Game)
This game does not have a winner or loser. It is just for fun and getting wet!
- Two large sheets or towels
- A divider, such as a volleyball net or a rope or cones
- Lots of water balloons
- Divide the playing area into two parts using the divider.
- Create two teams of equal size.
- Give each team a supply of water balloons and a towel (or sheet or blanket).
- Each team will use the towel to launch water balloons to the other side.
- Players may catch water balloons and launch them back.
- Balloons which land on the ground and do not break may also be launched to the other side.
- Play continues until all of the water balloons have been broken.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?