About Silly Sentence Game
This game is a fun icebreaker. It works with a large group but it is also fun with a smaller group.
How to Play Silly Sentence Game
- Have everyone arrange themselves in a circle.
- Choose one person to go first.
- The first person says a word to start a sentence. Something like “The”, or “A”, or “My” .
- The next person adds a single word like “dog” or “alien” or something else.
- The next person adds another word and so on until you have a sentence.
- The words added must make sense from a grammatical standpoint. They don’t have to make a lot of sense for the message though.
- The players will figure out pretty quickly that it is fun to throw in a word that takes the sentence in a new direction!