Ball Toss prayer circle is an activity to help give everyone a chance to offer a prayer. It also encourages the more quiet ones in your group to participate.
Ball Toss Prayer Circle
- tennis ball
- nerf ball
- bean bag
- Have everyone stand in a large circle.
Give instructions to the group before starting the activity
- Everyone should think of a few things to pray for or about before starting.
- Toss the ball or bean bag to one person in the circle.
- The person who recieves the ball offers a prayer and then tosses it to somebody else.
- Then that person offers a prayer and tosses it to somebody else.
- This continues until everyone has had an opportunity to offer at least a couple of prayers.