This paper plate dove craft is simple enough for your Vacation Bible School or Children’s Liturgy of the Word.
You could use several of these together to make a mobile, especially if you use the smaller dessert sized plates like I did. You could also make some fruit shapes to hang on the mobile with the fruits of the Holy Spirit written on them. Or some gift shapes with the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Get creative!
Paper Plate Dove Craft
- Thin white paper plate
- Pen or pencil
- Black marker
- Orange marker
See below for pictures
- Draw the body of the dove. I used a small glass to make the circle for the head. Then I drew curves for the side of the body and straight lines to compete the tail. See the picture.
- Cut straight down the sides to make the wings. See the picture.
- If necessary, cut the wings down a little to make them the correct proportion for the body.
- Glue the wings together at the bottom.
- Glue the body on to the wings.
- Draw eyes on with the black marker.
- Draw a beak and legs on with the orange marker.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?