Are you looking for a simple and fun craft for your Vacation Bible School or Children's Liturgy of the Word? Look no further than this paper plate dove craft! This craft is easy to make and can be customized to fit your specific needs.
This craft is versatile and can be used in a variety of ways. For example, you could make several doves and string them together to create a mobile. This is especially effective if you use smaller dessert-sized plates. You could also make other shapes, such as fruit or gift shapes, and hang them on the mobile with the fruits or gifts of the Holy Spirit written on them. The possibilities are endless, so get creative!
In conclusion, this paper plate dove craft is a simple and enjoyable activity that is perfect for your Vacation Bible School or Children's Liturgy of the Word. With just a few materials and some creativity, you can create a beautiful and meaningful decoration that will be cherished by all who see it. So gather your supplies and get crafting!
Paper Plate Dove Craft
- Thin white paper plate
- Pen or pencil
- Black marker
- Orange marker
See below for pictures
- Draw the body of the dove. A small glass can be used to make the circle for the head. Then draw curves for the side of the body and straight lines to complete the tail.
- Cut straight down the sides to make the wings. See the picture.
- If necessary, cut the wings down a little to make them the correct proportion for the body.
- Glue the wings together at the bottom.
- Glue the body on to the wings.
- Draw eyes with the black marker.
- Draw a beak and legs with the orange marker.
This Holy Spirit worksheet introduces the Gifts of the Holy Spirit and the Fruits of the Holy Spirit. A definition of each gift or fruit is given along with the encrypted answer. Each letter actually represents a different letter. So every time a youth decrypts a word, they get more clues for how to decrypt the remaining word.
This activity is to show children how the Holy Spirit is like the wind. We can’t see the Holy Spirit directly, but we can see the work of the Spirit.
You will need one or more kites and an outdoor location to fly them.