This Pig Food Race makes participants look like pigs rooting for food, so it is perfect as a Prodigal Son game for a lesson on the parable.
How to Play Pig Food Race – Prodigal Son Game
- Give each youth a ball.
- Have them line up at one end of the play area.
- Designate an end point for the race.
- On your mark, have them start pushing their ball towards the end using only their noses.
- The first person to the end wins.
- A longer play area will result in a longer race.
- If you don’t have space for a long area, have them go to the end and back.
- The balls will be much easier to push on a hard surface than on grass.
- This is a fun game to play in a gym or cafeteria.