About Glow in the Dark Ring Toss
Glow in the Dark Ring Toss is a fun easy game for any “light” themed youth ministry meeting or Vacation Bible School. For example
- Let your light shine
- GLOW (God Lights Our Way)
- Light from darkness (creation)
- Jesus Christ Light of the World (salvation)
There are lots of other possibilities also. This is an easy game to assemble and play. It makes a great filler to have on hand in case one of your other activities run short.
Play it in a darkened room of course, or outside at night.
How to Play Glow in the Dark Ring Toss
- Glow sticks which can be made into bracelets
- Empty plastic water bottles – one for each different color of glowstick – at least 3
- Crack one color of each glowstick and put each in a water bottle.
- Give each player a glowstick bracelet of each color. Bracelets should be cracked so they are glowing also.
- Have the teens stand about five feet away from the water bottles and attempt to throw each bracelet on the water bottle which matches the bracelet color.
- If they miss, or get it on the wrong color bottle, they should retrieve the bracelet and try again.
- First teen to successfully get all of the bracelets on the correct water bottle wins.
- For a small group, teens can stand in a circle around the water bottles instead of in a line.
- If the group is large or “energetic” then have them take turns rather than everyone throwing at once.
- You can continue play until everyone completes the task. Encourage them to cheer the last players on. (Hmm…. there might be a lesson here somewhere.)
- To keep the water bottles from falling over, add some water to each.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?