Wild Wet Wiffle Ball is a fun summer option for a youth group game. It is just like regular wiffle ball, only wetter.
Wild Wet Wiffle Ball Youth Group Game
- Wiffle ball and bat
- Four small inflatable kiddie pools
- Slip n Slide
- Basic rules are the same as normal wiffle ball.
- Use the kiddie pools full of water instead of bases. Runners are “on base” when they are standing in the pool.
- If you want to make it extra cold, put some ice in the pools also.
- Optionally, add some sprinklers to the sides, between home and first base and between third base and home. Position them so the runners will get wet when running these paths.
- A slip n slide between third base and home is also a fun option.
You could also play a kickball game with your youth group this way.