- jars (like a giant cheese balls container) or bucket – one per team
- ping pong balls
- Divide the youth into two (or more) teams, about 6 to 8 players per team.
- Give each youth one ping pong ball. There should be an equal number per side, so some youth might get two.
- Have each team line up about 10 feet from their jars or buckets
- Each youth on the team must place the ping pong ball between their knees and “race” holding the ball in place until they get to their jar. If they lose the ball they must go back to the start.
- The youth must drop their ball into the bucket or jar. If they miss, they take their ball and go to the end of the line for their team.
- The first team to get all of their balls in the jar wins.