This is a fun easy game for youth group or Vacation Bible School. All you need is a small piece of paper to be the ticket. It is moderately active and can be played indoors or outdoors. Since there is not a lot of running, it even works in a meeting room.
Use as a warmup game or for a break in a meeting. It also fits in with a Rocky Railway VBS theme.
- One “ticket” – an index card works well
- Choose somebody to be the conductor.
- The conductor should sit on the floor.
- The rest of the players should sit on the floor around the conductor.
- Have the conductor hold the ticket and “fall asleep” (close his or her eyes, put head down)
- While the conductor is sleeping, one of the players should sneak up and take the ticket and put it out of sight.
- The conductor should wake up and try to guess who took the ticket.
- If the conductor guesses correctly within 3 guesses, then the person who stole the ticket is the new conductor.
Leave a Reply