About this Presentation of the Lord Crossword Puzzle
The Feast of the Presentation of the Lord commemorates when Joseph and Mary took Jesus to Jerusalem to be consecrated. There they met Simeon and Anna who blessed the child and prophesied about him.
Use this crossword puzzle to reinforce the main characters and ideas in the gospel for this day. The printable crossword can be used with youth ministry or children’s Liturgy of the Word or a Sunday School lesson.
There are two versions of the crossword puzzle. Both include the puzzle and the clues.
- One also includes a list of the words used. These can serve as hints, especially for younger children.
- The other version just has the crossword puzzle and clues.
- A key is also provided.
Download the puzzles below
- Feast of the Presentation of the Lord
- The Seven Sorrows Devotion
- The Seven Sorrows of Mary
- Catholic Moms, Dads, Catechists, and Teachers
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?