I am a homemaker, and I’ll admit that cleaning the house is not my favorite thing to do. But it is an act of love for my family. And listing to praise and worship songs while doing chores reminds me of that.
My favorite songs to listen (and sing along with) to while doing chores tend to be a little more high energy. Or they remind me of retreat experiences. But a few are more reflective. So here are some of my favorites.
Some Favorite Praise and Worship Songs
- Hold Us Together by Matt Maher
- Lord I Lift Your Name on High by Petra
- Blessed Be Your Name by Matt Redman
- Amazing Grace by Christ Tomlin
- Land of the Rising Sun by Ike Ndolo
- Love Has Come by Matt Maher
- Nothing to Hold On To by Will Reagan
- You Are My Joy by David Crowder Band
- Sometimes By Step by Rich Mullins
There are more I like, but that is a sampling. Praising the Lord while I am cleaning makes me happy. This is a great example for our children also. We are not just called to serve. We are called to joyful service. Praise and worship songs can help us do that.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?