In this game you test the knowledge of youth in various categories. Play several rounds and then total up the points to see which team has more members who Know It All.
How to Play Know It All
- Paper and pencils
- Divide the group into two or more teams.
- Have each team line up.
- Put the paper and pencils on a table in front of each team, so that each team has its own supplies.
- Set a timer for one minute.
- On "go", name a category (see the notes) and have the first person in line for each team silently write as many things from that category on the paper as possible. Start the timer.
- If they get stuck, they can run to the back of their team line and the next person on the team can start adding answers.
- When the minute is up, they stop. They receive one point for each appropriate and unique answer on the team's list.
- Play several rounds so that everyone has a chance to participate.
- The team with the highest total at the end wins.
Categories can be related to the topic of the day or can be more general:
- People in the bible
- State names and capitals
- Ice cream flavors (be warned - this can get ridiculous!)
- Varieties of trees
- Games you can play with a ball
Printable Copy of Know It All
See lots more games for your youth ministry program.
In this game, youth test their knowledge of each other!