Around the Mountain Game is an icebreaker. It is a combination of I Would Never Ever and Musical Chairs.
How to Play Around the Mountain Game
- Chairs – enough for each person less one
- Arrange the chairs in a circle.
- Choose one person to be It first. This person stands in the middle of the circle.
- The person who is It makes a statement like “Run around the mountain if you ________________”. (See the notes below.)
- All the people for whom the statement is true must run around the circle once and then sit in a different chair than they were sitting in. It goes directly to a chair and sits in it.
- Whoever does not have a chair is It next.
- Continue playing for as long as time permits.
The statements will be best if they help them learn about each other. It might be helpful to give some examples:
… if you have a dog.
… if you have ever been to a farm.
… if you have siblings.
… if you like broccoli.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?