Phony Fun is a relay style game where people are not themselves! Use it for a meeting related to putting on our masks, being a hypocrite, or hiding from God.
Part of the fun of this game is that there will be fewer and fewer props for the later people in the relay to choose from. It might be a challenge for them to keep all of them on while they are racing back to the start line.
Take a picture of all of them when the relay is over. It will get some laughs.
How to Play Phony Fun Relay Game
- A number of masks, hats, sunglasses, wigs, and other props which can be worn. You will need enough for each player to have four, plus a few extra.
- Separate the group into teams. About six people makes a good sized team.
- Put all of the props at one end of the play area.
- On go, the first member of each team must run to the props, select at least four of them, and put them on.
- Then they must run to the start line.
- If any of their props fall off while they are running, they must return to the prop area.
- They cannot hold props on their bodies with their hands.
- When they get to the start line, they tag the next player, who goes and puts four props on and returns.
- The first team to have all of their players dressed up and returned to the start line wins.
The game Ninja could also be used with a similar theme. We all know that ninjas like to stay hidden and keep their identities hidden.
In the Won’t You Smile game one person tries to make someone else in the group smile. Everyone else must keep a straight face. So this also could be used with the theme of not being who you seem.