This game is a little like hot potato, but the person who gets caught must eat a piece of toast. And what is on the bread? Whatever the people first in line chose!
Be prepared for plenty of cheering and encouraging each other to make gross combinations for somebody else to enjoy. This game will get everyone laughing and participating.
If your group is large, you can play this as an up front game. Just select about 6 to 10 people to participate.
How to Play the Game
- a toaster
- a loaf of bread
- a number of condiments for the bread (have plenty of choices!)
The condiments can be normal things like butter, honey, jam, and can also be things like ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, etc. Be creative!
- Put the toaster on a table in the center of the group.
- Also put the condiments on the table.
- Toast one piece of bread and put it on the plate.
- Start toasting another piece of bread.
- While the bread is toasting, group members go up, one at a time in order, and put one of the condiments on the bread on the plate.
- This continues until the bread in the toaster pops up.
- When the bread pops up, the person who is standing (or is next in order) must go take a bite out of the condiment covered bread on the plate.
- Continue playing with the next piece of bread.
Baby food is pretty bland and it can be difficult to know the flavor just by tasting it. In this game, teenagers try to guess the flavors of assorted baby foods. Be prepared for plenty of laughs. It won’t taste like they expect.
This is another food game. A list of suggested foods is given. Pick some of the more unusual ones when playing this with teens. Or get creative with your own ideas.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?