About this Ice Game
This is a fun game to go with a meeting focused on stubbornness or belief. Or just for fun. Your teens will love it. Each team must try to melt a giant ice cube.
How to Play Melt My Ice Heart
- several large heart shaped ice molds or paper cups - approximately 8oz (need one large piece of ice per team)
- Fill each mold or paper cup with water and freeze overnight until solid.
- Release the ice from the molds or peel the paper off of the ice if using cups. You might have to run a little warm water to do this.
- Divide the group into teams of 3 - 6 players.
- Give each team a giant ice cube and a towel or two to soak up the water.
- Instruct them to melt the ice. They can do in any appropriate manner they want. Hold it in their hands. Sit on it. Stick it in their armpit. You might want to establish a "no putting it in your pants or bra rule".
- The first team to completely melt their ice cube wins.
This Change My Heart relay race game goes well with any topic relating to conversion of heart. It is easy to set up and run.
This relay can also be played with a heart theme. Instead of having them hang up clothes, give them felt hearts to hang on the line.