About Medusa Game
The Medusa Game is an icebreaker or warm up game for a group of about 8 or more teenagers. It is based on the Greek legend of Medusa. Looking at her caused people to turn to stone.
This game requires no materials so it is a good game for teenagers when you have a little extra time on your hands.
How to Play Medusa Game
- Everyone stands in a circle with their arms around each other’s shoulders – huddle style.
- Everyone looks directly downward at their shoes.
- On the count of three, everyone looks at another player.
- If two players are looking at each other, they fall down as if made of stone. Extra style points if they make it dramatic. ?
- The play continues until there are only one or two players left.
Dance and freeze! This game is a cross between a dance party and musical chairs.
This is another game which involves holding still. Can you be the best ninja?
Share ideas with other youth ministers.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?