About Medusa Game
The Medusa Game is an icebreaker or warm up game for a group of about 8 or more teenagers. It is based on the Greek legend of Medusa. Looking at her caused people to turn to stone.
This game requires no materials so it is a good game for teenagers when you have a little extra time on your hands.
How to Play Medusa Game
- Everyone stands in a circle with their arms around each other’s shoulders – huddle style.
- Everyone looks directly downward at their shoes.
- On the count of three, everyone looks at another player.
- If two players are looking at each other, they fall down as if made of stone. Extra style points if they make it dramatic. ?
- The play continues until there are only one or two players left.
Dance and freeze! This game is a cross between a dance party and musical chairs.
This is another game which involves holding still. Can you be the best ninja?
Share ideas with other youth ministers.