- Have the youth sit in a circle.
- Choose one youth to be It. Give It the cup filled with water.
- It walks around the circle and drips a small amount of water on each head and says “Drip”.
- After a few drips, It drops the rest of the water on the next person’s head and says “Drop”.
- That person (Drop) gets up and chases It around the circle. If they tag It before It gets to Drop’s space in the circle, then they get to be It. (Or you can reverse this. But they will want to be It for this game.)
- The new It fills the cup and continues.