What Is the Not So Happy Meal Game?
This is a gross game. Youth will be asked to volunteer to eat a Happy Meal. But they don’t realize it will be blended up! Be prepared for some gagging and extreme reactions.
How to Play the Not So Happy Meal Game
This is an up front game. You may have two or more players. You will need a Happy Meal and a cup for each player.
- Two or more fresh Happy Meals, including a drink
- A blender
- Two or more large clear plastic cups
- Put the blender and the plastic cups away where they can’t be seen.
- Place the Happy Meals somewhere visible.
- Explain that you are going to have a race to see who can eat a Happy Meal the fastest. Ask for volunteers.
- Have the volunteers come forward and stand near the meals.
- Get out the blender and the cups.
- Put a Happy Meal in the blender and blend until it is smooth. Pour it into the clear plastic cup.
- Repeat with the remaining meals.
- Give each volunteer their Happy Meal smoothie. On go, they must drink it.
- The player who finishes drinking their meal first wins. Give them a prize.
This is another eating game, but not so gross. Baby food is pretty bland and it can be difficult to know the flavor just by tasting it. In this baby food game, teenagers try to guess the flavors of assorted baby foods. Be prepared for plenty of laughs.
If you want a (somewhat disturbing) song for while they are chugging, this is a good option.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?