A Game with Glow in the Dark Balloons
Most people working with youth are familiar with Balloon Stomp. This is a twist on the game which uses glow in the dark balloons. It would go well with a GLOW (God Lights Our Way) theme or just any evening activity.
How to Play Glow in the Dark Balloon Stomp
- glow sticks
- Crack a glow stick and place it in the balloon.
- Blow up the balloon.
- Cut a piece of string about 2 feet in length.
- Tie the balloons to the youth’s ankles.
- Turn out the lights!!!
- The try to pop each other’s balloons by stepping on them.
- Last one with an unpopped balloon wins.
Glow in the Dark Ring Toss
This game also goes well with a theme about light.
Glow in the Dark Twister
Teens will enjoy this night time version of Twister.
Be Salt and Light
We are called to be salt and light for the world. Learn more about implementing this concept in your parish.
Leave a Reply