A Game with Glow in the Dark Balloons
Most people working with youth are familiar with Balloon Stomp. This is a twist on the game which uses glow in the dark balloons. It would go well with a GLOW (God Lights Our Way) theme or just any evening activity.
How to Play Glow in the Dark Balloon Stomp
- glow sticks
- Crack a glow stick and place it in the balloon.
- Blow up the balloon.
- Cut a piece of string about 2 feet in length.
- Tie the balloons to the youth’s ankles.
- Turn out the lights!!!
- The try to pop each other’s balloons by stepping on them.
- Last one with an unpopped balloon wins.