Flashlight Prayer Circle is a simple activity to hold attention during prayer time and to make sure everyone has a chance to offer a prayer.
Flashlight Prayer Circle
This prayer activity works best in a dark room or outside at night. This also works well at prayer time around a campfire. You can use it to focus on a crucifix or some other symbol related to the topic of the day.
- tissue paper optional
- Place the crucifix somewhere centrally located to the group.
- Have everyone start with their flashlights off.
- If you want the lights to have some color, give each participant a piece of tissue paper to cover the light.
- One at a time they will turn on their flashlights and direct the beam to the crucifix. Then they will offer their prayer. They should leave the light on, focused on the crucifix.
- This will continue until everyone has offered a prayer and all lights are focused on the crucifix.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?